Sunday, October 9, 2011

A&K's Engagement: I Heart Cake

As far as weekends go, this one seemed non existent, I had a ball making a lovely engagement cake for a old friend, along with 150 baby cupcakes for her engagement dessert table, absolutely loved the simplicity of this cake, nothing screams elegant and modern than white hearts.

The bride-to-be was more than willing to assist me on the huge creation, my sister was the kitchen hand, however it would not have been at all possible without the assistance of my sous chef cousin Connie, thanks for your help on the cupcakes, we had a great time in the kitchen, and shared a few laughs on the weekend.

The Dessert table @ Biblos

I heart Engagement cake: 2 tier chocolate mud with chocolate ganache cake

My creation and photo shoot



Here I am with my baking creations....Congrats Lambo, it was a great night

Until next time happy baking

Next project on the cards is my niece,Amaya's First Birthday cake in 2 weeks stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment