Monday, February 20, 2012

Feeling some inspiration for Miss Angie's wedding

Super excited that in November Miss Angie L will be getting married and has asked me to make her cake. A lovely bride who trusts me completely to create something memorable, in fact so much so that the final design will be a surprise to her on her wedding day. I have known Angie for close to 15  years so I have a fair idea of what this lady is after.

Over the weekend I had some time to catch up with her and go through her inspiration and vision for her wedding day and as such have put together a collection of ideas to draw inspiration for designing her cake.


Inspirations from Ben Israel, Sharon Wee


 Cant wait to get started on decorating

Love Katie xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Oh Katie I am super excited to see what fabulous design you decide on- from the reaction to my Engagement cake that you did, I know it will be a hit.. I wouldn't trust anyone else with it! And how wonderful to be getting a suprise on my wedding day! I can't wait!!!
    LOVE ANGIE.L xxoo

    ReplyDelete