Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A new year and a new start for What Katie Bakes

I am super excited to officially launch the "NEW" look of What Katie Bakes. This has been a project which I have worked with my favourite advisers/consultants TT, LKG and Al for a number of weeks/months/years. A massive thank you to these ladies for helping me decided on the direction of my business venture.


Whilst the blog has only had some minor renovations, lookout over the next few weeks for some new services and the official "Business is Open Launch". That is correct, the hobby is now turning into a real business.

Can't wait to share with you all, all the ideas and things that I have been working on over the last couple of months.

Let me know what you thing of the branding...Until next time happy caking! and dont forget to "Like" the What Katie Bakes facebook page.

KB

No comments:

Post a Comment