Thursday, February 9, 2012

My baby Love, My Baby Love....

I figured it was time to get some one on one professional time, and thought that I would embark on a 6 week novelty class, tonight was the first class teaching baby booties and baby bib. Granted this was an easy one for me, it was still great to learn how to wrap a cello bag for piping, next week I will be making a fairy.

Whats on the cards for 'What Katie Bakes" you ask?
  • I am getting really excited to create my girlfriends wedding cake, with it closely approaching I am looking forward to sitting down with her and getting the full brief.
  • I am spending an evening with the winner of the Action for a Cure auction and teaching her how to create the cake and cupcake which she bidder on, we are still to lock down a date, but I think it will be organised very soon
  • My 'koumbara' also got engaged so I am really looking forward to whipping something for her celebration
  • and finally, I will be spending some time with a girlfriend of mine and teaching her how to make the now famous Blueberry yoghurt cake. I realise I am giving up my signature recipes, but its for the love of baking and I love inspiring others to follow in my footsteps, and hopefully they love it as much as I do.
Until next time.....

Happy Baking

xo KB

No comments:

Post a Comment